As we all know, Facebook is a renowned social networking website and is loved by everyone whether it be a friend circle, business personnel's or a Webmasters. Webmasters liked to use such services for promotion of their websites. So to take advantage of such a wide-spread network I created a Facebook Fan Page for my blog. After that I got stuck as how to import all the blog posts to the fan page, sharing all the posts one by one will be a wastage of time. But after a little effort I found a solution for that too. So I would like to share the solution with you.So here it goes.
- First of all, Login to your Facebook Fan Page of your blog(or create a new one here).
- Then, Click on “Edit Info”.
- Then, click on the "Apps" in the left sidebar.
- Now a list of Added Apps will appear, click on "Go To App" next to "Notes".
- Now click on "Edit import settings" in the left sidebar.
- Enter the URL or RSS/Atom feed address of the website/blog.
- Then click on "Start Importing". After that, all your blog posts will be imported to your Facebook Fan Page and you will get a message after the blog posts importing is done. And then by confirming the import, Facebook will check your blog feed after every couple of hours for new posts you`ve made. Now keep writing articles to your blog, your blog posts will be automatically imported to the Facebook Fan Page.